Ondřej Jiříček Head of acoustic group
- (+420) 2435 2310
- Department of Physics (K13102)
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering (FEE-CTU)
- Technicka 2
- Prague, 166 27
- Czech Republic
New measurement and calibration method in acoustics with respect to precision and validity of results. Theoretical and experimental study of energy propagation in various sound fields. Generation and measurement of finite amplitude sound waves. Noise control of electrical machines. Active noise control. Duct acoustics. Aeroacoustics. Fan noise control. Architectural acoustics. Drafting and all other agenda of national standards in acoustics.
- Czech Acoustical Society, since 1989 (Secretary general 1992-2004, President since 2005)
- Association of Czech and Slovak Mathematicians and Physicists, since 2000
- Acoustical Society of America, since 1996
Last update: Thursday, 15 October 2015.